MC-250 headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, closed-back design. Featuring a reference-quality 50mm driver for clear, distortion-free sound that can keep up with the most demanding applications. Perfect for mixing, critical listening, and audiophile-grade personal listening. Take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- Powerful high-performance 50mm drivers: both models are equipped with large 50mm drivers for exceptional low-frequency response so you can hear and feel more of your music. More than just amazing bass, These drivers are designed for an accurate, yet still pleasing sound that you can listen to for hours
- Wear them all day: nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music
- Collapsible design: when inspiration strikes, you can act on it. Mc Series headphones feature a collapsible design plus an included soft carry Bag so you can take them with you anywhere
- From studio to living room: The mic-150 offers punchy bass and crisp highs perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, and personal listening. The MC-250 is tuned to deliver an accurate, studio-reference sound that is great for mixing, recording, and critical listening
- High-performance monitoring headphones: experience the signature Mackie Studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail. High-headroom, Reference-Quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music. Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and Enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage. Professional design: The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation. Rugged design is built to Last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location. Take them anywhere: collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling. Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening 9.8 ft. Detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking Bayonet connector gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz impedance: 38 ohms transducer size: 50 mm sensitivity: 100 dB weight: 265G/ 9.35 oz